||Andy ;—) (guest, 184.108.40.206)
||May 25, 2011 at 11:55:36 PM
||Engst by RegalAmethyst
I can't find ENGST in my books, but there is ENGSTER. This is a habitional name referring to someone who lives in or near an especialley narrow spot.
Another thing that came to my mind was the name HENGST; the H may have been dropped for some reason. But this is no more than an educated guess.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Engst - RegalAmethyst May 22 2011, 3:20:39 PM
- Re: Engst - Andy ;—) May 25 2011, 11:55:36 PM
- Re: Engst - RegalAmethyst May 26 2011, 3:03:56 PM
- Re: Engst - Marc May 23 2011, 8:51:35 AM
- Re: Engst - RegalAmethyst May 25 2011, 1:06:47 PM