1. Leva ' Rio (Use sound Index: Leva as in a "Levy" near a waterLevy ' (Rio) such as Rio Grande or Rio River.
2. Leva can be a form of Ley'va as in de Leivato "put for the Law" - High Priest of the SpanishChurch. Other form of Leva is Levy a Spanish-Sephardicspelling for Jews of Israel.
3. LEVARIO - OLD SPANISH, BASQUE-FRENCH, ITALIAN
4. LEVY - An import Levy as in a Collector of the Levy fee.
5. LEVY - Italian as in "Lift Up" is no different then the SPANISH Wordfor LEYVA (LEIVA aka LEVA to PUT FORTH THE LAW - meaning to UPHOLD to PLACEin position the bearing of the LAW.