||Jim Young (guest, 18.104.22.168)
||September 28, 2008 at 12:27:35 PM
||Re: Skibo by Marc
I did a search in the online directory cited in your earlier posting. There were 15 entries but one looked like a business, so I didn't include it.
rechecking the "place of origin" for Skibo on the ancestry website, I found there were three arrivals, two Hungarian and one unspecified. Perhaps this was your Austrian. Names Janos (two) and Ferencz (sic).
I am convinced that this surname is from Hungary.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Skibo - John Sep 24 2008, 5:06:29 PM
- Re: Skibo - Jim Young Sep 25 2008, 6:35:50 AM
- Re: Skibo - Marc Sep 26 2008, 7:50:52 AM
- Re: Skibo - Jim Young Sep 26 2008, 11:43:19 AM
- Re: Skibo - Marc Sep 26 2008, 2:58:03 PM
- Re: Skibo - Jim Young Sep 28 2008, 12:27:35 PM