||Sagani (guest, 18.104.22.168)
||March 13, 2006 at 6:56:50 AM
||Re: Rigoly by Jim Young
I have noticed tha in Hungary one cand find Rigely and of course Rigoly could b e a new spelling.
Italian Rigos are from Venice and Trieste region called in Italian Friuli-Venezia-Giulia. Rigo comes from the goven name Arrigo ( see the diction of Italian Surnames by Emidio De Felice).
I ignore the origin of the hungarian variant Rigo.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Rigoly - the man beast Mar 10 2006, 7:30:56 AM
- Re: Rigoly - the man beast Mar 10 2006, 7:32:33 AM
- Re: Rigoly - Narinoc Apr 30 2006, 10:07:00 AM
- Re: Rigoly - M.Sagani Mar 10 2006, 1:28:16 PM
- Re: Rigoly - Cassius Rennel Mar 12 2006, 11:21:05 AM
- Re: Rigoly - Jim Young Mar 10 2006, 4:04:16 PM
- Re: Rigoly - Sagani Mar 13 2006, 6:56:50 AM